Saturday, April 10, 2010

spring break's over

I only have one kid in school.
and it's only preschool.
but it still felt different to have spring break and spend time vacationing in town.
We had a great time- and we need a break from the break (John specifically asked that we not go anywhere Saturday because he was worn out. Me too.)

It's was a great 2 weeks full of parties, and egg hunts, and date nights, and swimming, the beach and even a few lazy days mixed in.
and
tomorrow is Ivy's birthday- we'll have dinner by the pool with some friends and some dancing.

so

the fun continues.
rough life huh?


3 comments:

  1. email me the pics especially the of all of you, I love the one on Canyon standings, he looks so grown up

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks a lot more fun than our Spring Break! We've had pretty lousy weather so we've been spending a lot of time inside, my kids have one more week off though so I'm going to try to do some fun stuff, rain or shine. I love the pic of your whole fam at the bottom, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I miss you guys! You must tell me next time you are going to AZ. We need a reunion with the Clasons.

    ReplyDelete