Wednesday, December 10, 2008

still loves his trains



this little love affair began a little over two years ago in Boston/ Cambridge.
Asher got to ride public transit trains, county fair trains and he watched and listened for the big railway train to drive by our apartment a couple times a day.
He watched Thomas the tank engine on TV for the first time.
and quickly memorized all of the names, numbers colors, sizes etc.
He uses words like "shunt[-ing]", "pistons"and "coupled up" (and a few more I'm sure I'm forgetting).
We gave him his first set of wood tracks from IKEA- they formed a figure 8 when put together. That was 2 years ago.  

We've added many pieces of track to the collection and I love to see what sort of tracks and cities he creates.  I usually forget to take pictures, but yesterday I did.
He's quite the engineer. (just like his Dad and the ones the drive the trains)
Choo choo!

No comments:

Post a Comment