Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


My birthday was a wonderful day.  We originally planned that I would arrive in Dubai in time to celebrate with John, but we had a change of plans last week and had to postpone.  We're flying out on St. Patricks Day (lucky us!) and my birthday celebrations will continue (lucky ME!)  

It was a low-key, great day.  Cassi helped watch the kids so that I could sleep in.  I enjoyed lots of phone calls and e-mail wishes- thank you, and I went out to a yummy burger place with my parents, my sister and my kids. 

 Cassi and I made this terrible tragic looking, but oh so yummy birthday cake for my mom and I to share (her birthday was on the 8th).  Our motto: CHOCOLATE!
Happy birthday to me!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Toria! Good luck with everything, can't wait for pictures and an update when you get to Dubai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for sure!! i LOVE the cake. Hope you make it to your hubby to celebrate soon!

    ReplyDelete